|Country of Birth|
|Social Media & Links|
Adam Apicella is the CEO for Esports Engine.
Adam Apicella was one of the founding employees of Major League Gaming in 2003. He was a part of the league operations team in charge of all live and online events for Major League Gaming and later the Call of Duty World League. He and his team continually pushed the limits of live events and the community recognized that when he left MLG on August 30, 2019. Two months later, he announced that he would be the CEO of a new company, Esports Engine, where he would continue to run live events including the Call of Duty League and Call of Duty Challengers events for the New York Subliners.
- Adam Apicella graduated from Ohio University with a degree in Sports Management and minors in Political Science and Business Administration.
- Adam Apicella worked on close to 60 games and hundreds of live event programs during his 16 years at Major League Gaming.
- April 14, AMA with Adam Apicella of MLG with r/CoDCompetitive on Reddit
- September 24, MLG Announces Columbus Arena - Interview with Adam Apicella with Puckett on YouTube
- August 26, Talk to Thorin: Adam Apicella on Putting on Big Events by Thorin on YouTube
- August 30, Adam Apicella leaves Activision Blizzard, MLG by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- August 30, Adam Apicella has left MLG/Activision Blizzard by r/CoDCompetitive on Reddit
- October 30, A welcome from CEO, Adam Apicella by Adam Apicella on Esports Engine
- December 2, Adam Apicella | The MLG Origin Story | The Eavesdrop Podcast Ep. 50 by H3CZ on YouTube
- April 26, Shadyside grad Apicella working as CEO of Esports Engine in Columbus by Kim North on The Times Leader
- July 29, Vindex Acquires Belong Gaming Arenas Brand And Partners With Game Digital To Establish Global Esports Gaming Center Chain by Vindex on PR Newswire
- September 16, Esports Ceo and Visionary | MLG Founding Employee Adam Apicella - the Codcast #42 by NAMELESS on YouTube
The following pages redirect here: