|Country of Birth||England|
|Birthday||October 14, 1997 (age 21)|
|XBL Gamertag||infused Bance|
|Social Media & Links|
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare was truly the game where Bance became a household name within European eSports. Going into the game he was an unknown entity however impressed at his first LAN event at Insomnia 53 despite a fairly lowly placing. From this he was given the opportunity to join Team XENEX along with a number of upcoming players in the European scene. He attended the first Am2Pro in February of 2015 however only placed 6th which was low for the standards that they had set going into the event. Bance continued to grow as a player throughout the year. He went on to team with RusH, LXT and Urban on both Team Orbit.UK and Barrage eSports whereby they put in top performances at ESWC 2015 beating the mighty OpTic Gaming 3-2 and almost knocking out recent winners of Call Of Duty Championship Denial eSports. Bance went on to join Exertus eSports whereby they picked up a number of top LAN placements closing out Advanced Warfare. Bance won his first ever LAN event picking up for Barrage eSports at Insomnia 55 where they didn't drop a single map.
Black Ops III
Bance and his teammates were picked up by newly rebranded Splyce at the beginning of December 2015 and the team was able to qualify for the 2016 EU CWL Stage 1 Regular Season at the 2016 EU CWL Pro Division Qualifying Invitational Tournament. This put his team in the first official European pro league and allowed him to play full time. Splyce would finish top three in many events over the year, but was unable to take first place. After a few roster changes, they finally were able to win Gfinity Summer Masters 2016. This event win propelled Splyce to a historic second place performance at the 2016 Call of Duty World League Championship in September.
Bance remained with Splyce going into Infinite Warfare, with Jurd and MadCat replacing Rated and Joee on the team, with Zer0 later replacing Joshh on the team. With placings of 5-6th at CWL Paris Open and 4th at CWL Dallas, Splyce began to prove themselves as a top worldwide team, and Bance was commonly cited by pros and fans alike as a standout performer. Splyce held the top European seed heading in to the inaugural Call of Duty Global Pro League, and were placed in a group with American squads Team EnVyUs and Cloud9, and Australian team, Mindfreak. In a very tight top-of-the-table clash, EnVyUs defeated Splyce to take top seed of their Group. Following the finale of the group, Bance was voted as an All-Star player by fans and casters alike.
- Bance got himself a spot on Xenex after an impressive beginning to Advanced Warfare.
- Bance earned the accolade of a Red Bull Rising Star after his top performances at Am2Pro 1.
- Bance and his teammates on Splyce were the first European players to reach the grand finals of a Call of Duty Championship.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2019-06-16||9 - 12||CWL Anaheim 2019||Units|
|2019-05-05||13 - 16||CWL London 2019||DNL|
|2019-03-29||2||$ 4,250||CWL Blackout After Dark 2019-03-29||Red|
|2019-03-17||5 - 6||$ 15,000||CWL Fort Worth 2019||Red|
|2019-01-20||Q||CWL Pro League 2019 Qualifier||Red|
Splyce Bance in 2016
Splyce Bance in 2017
Bance at COD Champs 2018
Bance at CWL Vegas 2019
Red Reserve Bance in 2019
- January 12, Bance Interview at CWL NOLa MLG New Orleans 2018 - with Dexerto
- January 13, "WE WERE BEHIND ON THE META" Bance Interview at CWL NOLA MLG New Orleans - with Dexerto
- August 28, Bance - Becoming an Esports Superstar - with Dexerto
- December 8, Splyce Bance Interview at MLG CWL Dallas Open 2017 - with Dexerto
- Bance is our MVP of Call of Duty XP by Red Bull
- February 26th, Bance CRAZY first blood COD Splyce by Splyce
- May 17th, Bance ACE vs Hypergames by Splyce
- August 17th, Bance Top 5 Plays CWL Season 2 by Splyce
- September 4th, 2016 Call of Duty World Championship Grand Finals Introduction by Call of Duty
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found