|Country of Birth||Ukraine|
|Birthday||January 24, 1995 (age 24)|
|Social Media & Links|
Blfire may have got his start in gaming a little later than most, but he didn't let that stop him from making a name for himself in whatever he played. Beginning on the Xbox 360, playing Halo 3; Blfire would play spend countless hours battling it out with many of his friends to see who was the best.
After picking up the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game, Blfire was in a public match lobby, when he was asked to compete on a team for GameBattles. Taking his first step into the competitive scene, Blfire made his way through many of the games under the radar; however, he finally caught a major break when he was picked up by Curse for the Call of Duty: Ghosts season.
- Blfire's favorite Call of Duty title is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Blfire's name is a shortened version of "Blue Fire"
- Blfire's most memorable moment in competitive Call of Duty is winning Codzilla with Methodz, NaDeSHoT, and Scump after being down 0-3 in a Search and Destroy round to comeback three maps in a row and win the tournament against Relax, KiLLa, TuQuick, and Carbon in the finals.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2019-09-29||7 - 8||Team Summertime Movember Invitational 2019||RETI|
|2019-06-16||49 - 64||CWL Anaheim Open 2019||tM|
|2019-05-05||13 - 16||CWL London 2019||DNL|
|2019-03-17||9 - 12||CWL Fort Worth 2019||DNL|
|2018-12-09||49 - 64||CWL Las Vegas Open 2019||tM|
- August 30, BLFire (impact) interview with Revan - PAX Prime 2013 with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- September 6, Player Profile: Mike 'BLFire' Glushenok with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- April 8, eSports Report - Interview with Blfire - April 8, 2014 with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- June 23, Justus Reaction to Securing their Spot in Season 3 - MLG Anaheim 2014 by RINGSHOUSE on YouTube
- January 21, UMG Orlando 25k - Holly Interviews Automatic Reload with UMG Gaming on YouTube
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found