|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Country of Birth||France|
|Birthday||January 19, 2000 (age 20)|
|Social Media & Links|
Black Ops 3
Coming in to the year under 18, Breszy competed in SFCO events and won the SFCO AM League Season 1 Playoffs alongside ATLAS, Gabi, and KreapZ. After this win the team was picked up by the French org Requiem and would go on to win the SFCO AM League Season 2 - LAN#1 and the SFCO AM League Season 2 - LAN#2. Requiem would go onto place third at the SFCO AM League Season 2 - Playoffs and after dropping KreapZ for Sayko, the team would end the year with a second place finish at the PS Plus League PGW Finals.
Still not 18, Breszy was still not able to compete in CWL events this year so he instead competed and dominated in SFCO tournaments starting on RedWorld Synes alongside Stikers, ZaaQ, and Dynastie. This team won the Championnat de France SFCO S1 Challenger IW 1 and the Championnat de France SFCO S1 Challenger IW 2. ِAfter these placements the team dropped Dynastie for RizK and would continue to dominate winning the Championnat de France SFCO Challenger IW 3, Gamers Assembly 2017, Championnat de France SFCO IW PLayoffs, and the Championnat de France SFCO Challenger IW 5. After this stretch of dominance Breszy and the team ended the year dropping ZaaQ for Veziok and placing third at the Championnat de France SFCO Challenger IW 6.
World War II
Not yet 18 at the start of the game, Breszy began the year on Monaco eSports alongside Stikers, ATLAS, and Gabi. The team finished second at the SFCO Plantronics European Challenger. Then Breszy finally turned 18, the team dropped Stikers for Natshay, and Monaco eSports began competing in CWL events. The team saw immediate success placing second in the MLG EU 2K 2018-01-28 and moved on to place top 4 in the CWL France National Circuit Stage 1. Monaco eSports then faced their first CWL open event where they surprised many by making it through the open bracket and into pools where they would eventually place top 24 at CWL Atlanta Open. The team continued to impress by battling through the open bracket again, but falling short of pools placing a respectable top 28 at the CWL Birmingham Open. Monaco eSports would go on to win the CWL France National Circuit Stage 2, but once again fell short of making it to pools at the next open placing top 28 at the CWL Seattle Open. Breszy was then signed on to the French org against All authority to play with ZeeK, rizK, and Eazy. This team would impress online immediately by winning two EU CWL 2Ks and placing second in the CWL France National National Circuit Stage 3, but failed to make it through the open bracket at the CWL Anaheim Open placing top 32. The team would then go on to place top 4 in the CWL France National Circuit Stage 4 and disbanded after. Seeing the talent in Breszy, the long standing French org Supremacy picked him up to team with former teammates Eazy, Natshay, and ATLAS for the CWL Championship LCQ. The team picked up two wins over The Imperial and Black Forest Games to qualify for the CWL Championship where they would only place top 32 after drawing a tough pool with OpTic Gaming, Elevate, and future champs winner Evil Geniuses.
Black Ops 4
Breszy started the year still on Supremacy with Natshay, Eazy, Dynastie, and SenKa. The team had a few mediocre performances in EU CWL 2Ks, but having been suspended in the previous year, SenKa couldn't compete in the CWL Las Vegas France National Qualifier. The team then used Vortex as a substitute, but only came in second failing to win travel and accommodations for the upcoming Vegas open. However, Breszy was then picked up by the the team that won the Vegas national qualifier in Overtime consisting of Wailers, ZeeK, rizK, and ATLAS. Overtime would go on to place top 28 at the CWL Las Vegas Open, which was good enough to qualify for the CWL Pro League Qualifier. Ahead of the qualifier, the team dropped ATLAS for Natshay and picked up iKeeyv as the coach; and the team surprised many by qualifying for the CWL Pro League knocking out FC Black, FaZe Clan, and Mindfreak in the process. After qualifying for the league, the team was signed by Denial Esports and picked up Staan as the substitute.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
Call of Duty World League Championship 2019
|2019-07-19||5 - 8|
CWL Pro League 2019 Playoffs Play-In
|2019-07-05||13 - 14||$ 61,875|
CWL Pro League 2019
CWL Pro League 2019
|2019-06-16||5 - 8|
MLG GameBattles Anaheim SCUF 5v5 Hardpoint 2019-06-16
- May 14, The players of tomorrow: Breszy by Theo Bunel on Dexerto
- May 10, aAa officialise la composition de son nouveau roster Call of Duty (French) by Nicolas Vittoz on Dexerto
- July 19, INTERVIEW : Breszy, jeune vétéran de Call of Duty - Esport Zone (French) with Esport Zone on YouTube
- November 18, CWL French Qualifier - Wailers & co voyageront à la CWL Vegas gratuitement (French) by Jules Serrurier on Dexerto
- November 28, Wailers et son équipe rejoignent Overtime en vue de la CWL Las Vegas (French) by Jules Serrurier on Dexerto
- January 23, Wailers et son équipe lancent un appel d'offre pour la CWL Pro League (French) by Jules Serrurier on Dexerto
- January 30, Les ex-Overtime signent officiellement chez Denial Esports pour la CWL Pro League (French) by Ludovic Quinson on Dexerto
- May 14, Que se passe-t-il entre Denial Esports et les Français en CWL ? Toutes les informations (French) by Jules Serrurier on Dexerto
- May 31, Pro League Week 9 | Team of the Week by Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- June 19, Sources: Enigma6 acquires Mayhem and Breszy to replace Frosty and JetLi by Preston Byers on Dot Esports
- August 24, Interview Breszy (French) with Ozary on YouTube
- September 2, E6 Experience: The Last CWL Champs 2019 by Enigma6 on YouTube
- October 3, Your Paris Call of Duty Roster by Call of Duty Paris on Twitter
- October 3, Paris’ Call of Duty franchise reveals 7-man roster by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- October 8, Introducing: @Breszyy by COD Paris on Twitter
- January 15, Meet Breszy | Paris Legion by Paris Legion on YouTube
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found