CWL/2016 Season/Championship Points
- Teams earn Championship Points based off their placings in Stage playoffs.
- Points are associated with teams not the individual players.
- Top teams from each region directly qualify for the 2016 Call of Duty World League Championship:
- Australia / New Zealand - 2 Teams
- Europe - 4 Teams
- North America - 6 Teams
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of Stage 2, then the teams with higher placings in Stage 2 will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker. Ties that still remain will be broken based on standings from the Stage 2 Regular Season. 
- 1 exceL eSports bought out by HyperGames
- 2 Team-LDLC bought out by Supremacy
- 3 TCM-Gaming bought out by Team-LDLC
- CWLrules_6_8_16.pdf - activision.com