|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||December 24, 2000 (age 18)|
|Social Media & Links|
Pre Black Ops 4
Cellium began his rise as a search and destroy star during the Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare seasons. This lead him to sign for eUnited's academy team, eUnited Cadets, for the 2018 season. He became one of the most sought after under 18 talents alongside iLLeY and Simp.
Black Ops 4
Turning 18 in December following the first CWL event of the year, Cellium grinded Black Ops 4 to raise his stock as high as possible for the first major roster change period. He won many major online tournaments and got his break by getting signed by FaZe Clan on December 22, 2018. The team went to the CWL Pro League Qualifier where they needed to place Top 12 out of 28 teams to qualify. This would also be Cellium's first ever LAN event. At the qualifier, they would defeat FC Black in the first match but then lose three straight matches to put them on the brink of not even making it to the final qualifying bracket. But they did clutch up and win the final two matches to escape with a 3-3 record. Excelerate Gaming beat them in the Winners Bracket 3-2 and sent them to the Losers Bracket with their last chance at making the Pro League. FaZe defeated Tainted Minds but were then upset by the French team Overtime eSport to fail to qualify for the Pro League for the first time. Cellium would leave to join FC Black to continue to compete under FaZe. FC Black won the CWL Fort Worth Open 2019 and placed second at the WorldGaming Network Championship Series 2019 Grand Finals. On April 20, 2019, FaZe purchased Red Reserve's CWL Pro League spot and signed Skrapz and Zer0 from Red Reserve and brought over Cellium and Asim from FC Black.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2019-08-18||13 - 16||$ 25,000||Call of Duty World League Championship 2019||FaZe|
|2019-07-21||3||$ 200,000||CWL Pro League 2019 Playoffs||FaZe|
|2019-07-05||5 - 6||$ 76,875||CWL Pro League 2019||FaZe|
|2019-07-05||50||$ 4,000||CWL Pro League 2019||CELL|
|2019-06-16||4||$ 25,000||CWL Anaheim 2019||FaZe|
- December 6, Burns on the eUnited Cadets: “The 16 to 17 age group is the future of Call of Duty once other players retire” with Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- September 30, Priestahh, Maux, Simp, and Cellium win Hitch and UMG’s Call of Duty: Black Ops III throwback tournament by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- March 14, FC Black will use Cellium and Simp at CWL Fort Worth by Preston Byers on Dot Esports
- June 17, Scuf Team of the Week – CWL Anaheim by Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- September 27, Dashy, Simp among 9 CoD pros named finalists for Esports Awards by Brad Norton on Dexerto
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found