Chicago Huntsmen is the official Call of Duty League franchise team of Chicago, United States. It is owned and operated by NRG.
The team was announced as a franchise on September 13, 2019. Two days later, H3CZ joined from OpTic Gaming as CEO of the team. On October 24, the full starting roster of Scump, FormaL, Arcitys, Envoy and Gunless was revealed at the end of THE FINAL GOODBYE by NRG Esports. On October 31, the team branding was revealed as the Chicago Huntsmen. x2Pac ThuGLorD joined as an analyst on December 5 and General joined as a substitute the next day. On December 9, Sender joined as head coach. MBoZe joined as he second substitute on December 24. Sender was listed as a substitute on the Call of Duty League website on January 13, 2020.
- September 13, Team is announced as a Call of Duty League franchise team.
- September 15, H3CZ (CEO) joins.
- October 24, Arcitys, Envoy, FormaL, Gunless, and Scump join.
- October 31, Team reveals branding as the Chicago Huntsmen.
- December 5, x2Pac ThuGLorD (Analyst) joins.
- December 6, General joins as substitute.
- December 9, Sender (Head Coach) joins.
- December 24, MBoZe joins as substitute.
- January 13, Sender (Head Coach to Head Coach/Substitute) changes position.
- January 23, Team partners with Turtle Beach.
- January 24, Team partners with GameFuel.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
- September 13, London, Seattle, and Chicago unveiled as latest Call of Duty franchises by Ross Deason on Dexerto
- September 13, Chicago, Seattle, and London join the Call of Duty League | The Esports Dispatch by LandO on UMG Gaming
- September 14, London, Chicago, Seattle latest franchises for Call of Duty by Reuters on ESPN
- September 15, From the bottom of my Heart by H3CZ on YouTube
- September 19, H3CZ on OpTic: "We're competitors now" | Call of Duty with Arda Ocal on ESPN Esports
- September 20, NRG co-founder Andy Miller: “I think everyone who loves Call of Duty will love our roster” with George Geddes on Dot Esports
- September 25, New Call of Duty esports league will begin play in home markets in 2020, start with 12 teams by Mike Hume on The Washington Post
- September 29, "We're blessed that he picked us."@NRGgg CEO @amiller discusses the what the addition of @H3CZ means for the organization and what plans they have for @Chicago_COD. with Cheddar Esports on Twitter
- October 9, Call of Duty® League™ – Reveal Trailer by Call of Duty League on YouTube
- October 9, All 12 Call of Duty League team names reportedly leaked by Tyler Esguerra on Dot Esports
- October 24, THE FINAL GOODBYE by NRG Esports on YouTube
- October 24, Chicago’s Call of Duty franchise introduces lineup featuring Scump and FormaL by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- October 25, Is Chicago NRG the scariest roster we've ever seen? | The Esports Dispatch by LandO on YouTube
- October 29, How H3CZ plans to make NRG the biggest brand in esports by Dexerto on YouTube
- October 31, It’s on. #NewProfilePic by H3CZ on Twitter
- October 31, NRG and H3CZ reveal logo and branding for Chicago Hunstmen CoD franchise by Calum Patterson on Dexerto
- October 31, H3CZ Explains the Huntsmen Logo by H3CZ on Twitter
- November 1, Meet Envoy Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series with NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 4, Meet Arcitys Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series by NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 8, Meet Gunless Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series by NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 12, Meet Hecz Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series (Special Edition) by NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 15, Meet Formal Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series with NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 24, Scump Addresses COD Drama & Describes Every CDL Team in One Word | NRG Sunday Sit Downs by NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 27, Meet Scump Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series with NRG Esports on YouTube
- December 5, Meet the analyst @x2Pac_ThuGLorD by Chicago Huntsmen on Twitter
- December 6, Meet the best 6th man in the league @JordonGeneral by Chicago Huntsmen on Twitter
- December 9, Meet the coach @Sender_FN by Chicago Huntsmen on Twitter
- December 24, Here’s an early Christmas gift. Meet @BoZe with Chicago Huntsmen on Twitter
- January 10, Watch the First Episode of New Call of Duty League Docuseries ‘The Campaign’ (EXCLUSIVE) by Alex Stedman on Variety
- January 10, Chicago Huntsmen Prepare for War | The Campaign Episode 1 by Call of Duty League on YouTube
- January 14, Exclusive Look at Logo Reveal to Players by NRG Esports on Vimeo
- January 15, Where’s Formal? | The Campaign Episode 2 by Call of Duty League on YouTube
- January 17, The Clock is Ticking | The Campaign Episode 3 by Call of Duty League on YouTube
- January 17, The Road to Minnesota: Players and Coaches Dish on the Competition by Katie Bedford on Call of Duty League
- January 20, Ready For Launch | The Campaign Episode 4 by Call of Duty League on YouTube
- January 20, Why Your Team Is Op: Atlanta Faze, Chicago Huntsmen, and Dallas Empire by Stephanie Glover on Call of Duty League
- January 21, Why Dallas Empire vs Chicago Huntsmen is Call of Duty's new eClásico by Joe O'Brien on Dexerto
- January 22, Atlanta FaZe No. 1 in Call of Duty League preseason coaches poll by Jacob Wolf on ESPN
Branding and Logo
||#20532E, #9D8758, #231F20
|Chicago Huntsmen: Our Story
|We are the Huntsmen. We are Chicago.
We’ve always been on the hunt for glory, but to make it, we’ve had to out hustle everyone. No rest, no days off, always another mountain to climb.
Like the land we come from, we are ready for anything; rain, wind, sun or snow we’ve been through it all and have the scars to prove it. The Huntsmen are more than just the biggest names in the game. The Huntsmen are tenacious. The Huntsmen are champions.
Life will give you just enough to be comfortable. We’re never comfortable, because to achieve greatness you must become the Huntsmen, not the hunted.