Chicago Huntsmen is the official Call of Duty League franchise team of Chicago, United States. It is owned and operated by NRG.
The team was announced as a franchise on September 13, 2019. Two days later, H3CZ joined from OpTic Gaming as CEO of the team. On October 24, the full starting roster of Scump, FormaL, Arcitys, Envoy and Gunless was revealed at the end of THE FINAL GOODBYE by NRG Esports. On October 31, the team branding was revealed as the Chicago Huntsmen.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
- September 13, London, Seattle, and Chicago unveiled as latest Call of Duty franchises by Ross Deason on Dexerto
- September 13, Chicago, Seattle, and London join the Call of Duty League | The Esports Dispatch by LandO on UMG Gaming
- September 14, London, Chicago, Seattle latest franchises for Call of Duty by Reuters on ESPN
- September 15, From the bottom of my Heart by H3CZ on YouTube
- September 19, H3CZ on OpTic: "We're competitors now" | Call of Duty with Arda Ocal on ESPN Esports
- September 20, NRG co-founder Andy Miller: “I think everyone who loves Call of Duty will love our roster” with George Geddes on Dot Esports
- September 25, New Call of Duty esports league will begin play in home markets in 2020, start with 12 teams by Mike Hume on The Washington Post
- September 29, "We're blessed that he picked us."@NRGgg CEO @amiller discusses the what the addition of @H3CZ means for the organization and what plans they have for @Chicago_COD. with Cheddar Esports on Twitter
- October 9, Call of Duty® League™ – Reveal Trailer by Call of Duty League on YouTube
- October 9, All 12 Call of Duty League team names reportedly leaked by Tyler Esguerra on Dot Esports
- October 24, THE FINAL GOODBYE by NRG Esports on YouTube
- October 24, Chicago’s Call of Duty franchise introduces lineup featuring Scump and FormaL by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- October 25, Is Chicago NRG the scariest roster we've ever seen? | The Esports Dispatch by LandO on YouTube
- October 29, How H3CZ plans to make NRG the biggest brand in esports by Dexerto on YouTube
- October 31, It’s on. #NewProfilePic by H3CZ on Twitter
- October 31, NRG and H3CZ reveal logo and branding for Chicago Hunstmen CoD franchise by Calum Patterson on Dexerto
- October 31, H3CZ Explains the Huntsmen Logo by H3CZ on Twitter
- November 1, Meet Envoy Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series with NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 4, Meet Arcitys Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series by NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 8, Meet Gunless Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series by NRG Esports on YouTube
- November 12, Meet Hecz Huntsmen | Chicago COD Player Series (Special Edition) by NRG Esports on YouTube
Branding and Logo
||#20532E, #9D8758, #231F20
|Chicago Huntsmen: Our Story
|We are the Huntsmen. We are Chicago.
We’ve always been on the hunt for glory, but to make it, we’ve had to out hustle everyone. No rest, no days off, always another mountain to climb.
Like the land we come from, we are ready for anything; rain, wind, sun or snow we’ve been through it all and have the scars to prove it. The Huntsmen are more than just the biggest names in the game. The Huntsmen are tenacious. The Huntsmen are champions.
Life will give you just enough to be comfortable. We’re never comfortable, because to achieve greatness you must become the Huntsmen, not the hunted.