|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||July 8, 1997 (age 22)|
|Social Media & Links|
Martin has been playing competitive Call of Duty for several years. He started during the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 days, playing Hardcore Search and Destroy and Singles on GameBattles. He got found by someone in a public match when he almost dropped a Tactical Nuke in Hardcore Search and Destroy on Afghan, and since then he has not lost his interest for the competitive aspect of Call of Duty, or any other game for that matter. His personal "motto" is that he always wants to play the best of his capability in order to maximize his development. Playing competitive Call of Duty might seem like a boring thing to a few people, but what kept Martin playing was the joy of meeting new people, experiencing new relationships and overall having fun while playing. In Call of Duty: Black Ops he saw teams playing at events, such as LeveraGe and OpTic Gaming, and one day he wanted to be able to attend events, doing his best, and get that feeling of satisfaction that the time he put into his Call of Duty career was not a waste.
Black Ops 2
But it was in the early stages of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 that he decided to start attending events. At MLG Spring Championship 2013, early 2013, he placed 13th-16th together with HeXp Gaming. He ended his Black Ops 2 season placing 13th-16th at UMG Dallas 2013 with Team JusTus
Chino stuck with Team JusTus for the release of Ghosts, teaming alongside StuDyy, Gucci, and Tipsy. At the MLG Fall Championship 2013, they upset juggernauts OpTic Gaming and made an incredible losers bracket run, although were ultimately eliminated by the legendary compLexity lineup. At UMG Philadelphia 2014 with Heist in place of StuDyy, JusTus placed 9-12th. Following this, Chino left Team JusTus. He found a spot on multiple teams, however found his home in the later half of the season with Noble eSports with Sender, Miyagi, and SlasheR. After several mediocre placings, they stunned the scene when the made it to the Grand Finals of Season 3 Playoffs, defeating OpTic and Denial on the way. They finished 2nd place, losing to Team Envy in the Grand Final. This was Chino’s highest placing to date at the time.
- Chino was the MVP of the 2018 CWL New Orleans Open
- Chino's old alias used to be Amuhzon. He later changed it to Chino, like his last name, because that is what he is called in person.
- Chino's favorite moment before WWII was beating Team EnVyUs on mainstage, at the MLG Fall Championship 2013, when they were predicted to win the event. After that game, people came to congratulate the team and started asking for pictures & autographs.
- Chino's favorite Call of Duty title is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It was the game where he had such good times, and he really enjoyed playing on GameBattles with his teammates.
- Chino was a 2018 CWL Pro League All-Star.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2019-08-18||9 - 12||$ 35,000||Call of Duty World League Championship 2019||Sicario|
|2019-07-21||5 - 6||$ 6,000||CWL Amateur Finals 2019||Sicario|
|2019-07-05||100||$ 0||CWL Pro League 2019||CHIN|
|2019-03-17||5 - 6||$ 15,000||CWL Fort Worth 2019||E6|
|2019-01-20||15 - 16||CWL Pro League 2019 Qualifier||G2|
- December 14, Team Kaliber’s Chino on His Career Prior to CWL Dallas Victory with , and on Dexerto
- January 13, Chino tK Interview at CWL NOLA MLG New Orleans 2018 with Dexerto on YouTube
- May 2, Behind the Controller: Chino with SCUF Gaming on YouTube
- May 30, ACHES, Kenny, Chino, and Skrapz will represent Division A in the CoD Endowment All-Star game at CWL Anaheim 2018 by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- October 25, G2 returns to Call of Duty for Black Ops 4 by Reuters on ESPN
- November 3, G2 ESPORTS IS A SILENT THREAT IN BLACK OPS 4 by Adam Fitch on Ginx
- December 7, Booting Up with ASTRO | G2 CWL Las Vegas Bootcamp by G2 Esports on YouTube
- December 20, G2 Call of Duty | ASTRO Bootcamp Tour by G2 Esports on YouTube
- December 27, G2 Chino on CWL Las Vegas and Pro League | Call of Duty by G2 Esports on YouTube
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found