Steven Rivero started gaming at a young age on the Nintendo 64, playing games such as Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Resident Evil. Steven always felt as he had some competitive spirit, but it was not until his friend introduced him to Gamebattles which made him realize how much more he enjoyed playing competitively rather than casually. During his career, he has been attending a few big events, such as MLG Spring Championship, UMG Dallas 2013 and MLG Fall Championship where he has played very well. In all three events he has placed top 16, playing for TKO and aDversity. On June 24th, 2015, Steven was picked up by Dream Team along with Sender, Pacman and Ivy.
- His gamertag, Diabolic, came from when he was listening to a song from Immortal Technique looking for inspiration for a potential gamer tag. That same song featured a rapper name Diabolic. He liked that name and has stuck with it since then
- His favorite Call of Duty game is Call of Duty: Black Ops
- He started off on the Nintendo 64
- His favorite moment is beating VanQuish 3-0 at UMG Dallas 2013 on main stage
- He is a big fan of basketball and music
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.