|EEG European Championship 2018 Season 1|
|Organizer||European Esports Gaming|
|Location & Dates|
|Game||World War II|
2018 EEG European Championship Season 1 was the first major online European event for amateur players in Call of Duty: World War II. The event took place over the course of a month, consisting of online matches leading to playoffs from December 29th 2017 to January 29th 2018.
- Regular Season
- 8-team Premier Division
- All teams make it to Playoffs, seeded #1 through #8.
- 4 Open Pools, each consisting of 8 teams.
- 4 teams from each Open Pool make it to Playoffs.
- Double elimination championship bracket
- Best of 5 series
Game Types and Maps
- Hardpoint: Ardennes Forest, Gibraltar, London Docks, Saint Marie Du Mont,
- Capture the Flag: Ardennes Forest, Flak Tower, London Docks,
- Search and Destroy: Ardennes Forest, London Docks, Saint Marie Du Mont, USS Texas,
590 € EUR is spread among the teams as follows:
The full talent lineup for the event is as follows:
Premier Division Teams
Open Pool A
Open Pool B
Open Pool C
Open Pool D