|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||May 1, 1985 (age 34)|
|Social Media & Links|
Ego is a veteran Call of Duty player, who started playing competitive video games all the way back in 1998. He has placed highly at numerous LANs and online tournaments and has coached numerous teams to success. He is mainly known for his huge contribution to Competitive Call of Duty through the creation of Icons 360, a gaming platform that hosted multiple online and LAN tournaments. Icons disbanded as an organization in early 2014.
- Ego started playing competitive video games in 1998 playing a game called Splatterball, which lead him to create a site with 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4 battles.
- Ego's favorite Call of Duty title is World at War.
- His favorite moment was seeing the two teams he sponsored go head-to-head in the finals of a tournament, but is also very close to finishing 3rd at Call of Duty: XP, taking home $125,000.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2016-06-12||29 - 36||MLG Anaheim Open 2016||Senix|
|2014-11-30||13 - 16||MLG Columbus Open 2014||IcoNs|
|2013-11-24||17 - 24||MLG Fall Championship 2013||ConQ|
|2013-08-11||9 - 12||UMG Atlanta 2013||ConQ|
|2013-06-30||7 - 8||$ 1,200||MLG Spring Championship 2013||ConQ|
- August 10th, Interview with @eGoTheIcoN and @ConqueRNifty of @ConquerCOD - with Dexerto
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.