|Team has disbanded.|
|Created||Organization: 2003-??-?? |
CoD Division: 2016-01-06
|Disbanded||CoD Division: 2016-10-02|
|Social Media & Links|
H2k-Gaming is a former American team.
Black Ops 3
H2k-Gaming started its journey into the console side of Call of Duty at the beginning of 2016 in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The organization bought out the roster of Apotheon Esports. AES had already qualified for the 2016 COD World League NA Pro Division Stage 1 through the 2016 CWL NA Pro Division Qualifying Invitational Tournament back in December 2015. At the time of H2k-Gaming s' acquisition of the Apotheon Esports, the roster consisted of FEARS, LegaL, PHiZZURP, and Lacefield.
In February 2016 H2k-Gaming competed at UMG South Carolina. They ended up upseting OpTic Gaming in an exciting 7 game series and advancing to the semifinals and lost to Rise Nation finishing the event 3rd-4th.
- January 6, Apotheon Esports's roster acquired. FEARS, Lacefield, Legal, and PHiZZURP join.
- July 2, PHiZZURP is fined an undisclosed amount for negative comments towards CWL on social media.
- July 31, Lacefield leaves.
- August 1, Dedo joins.
- August 10, MiRx joins. Dedo leaves.
- August 30, MiRx leaves.
- September 15, Legal leaves.
- October 2, PHiZZURP passes away.
||Owner & Chief Executive Officer
||Chief Executive Officer
||Chief Operative Officer