|Birthday:||January 7, 1996|
|Team:||Red Reserve EU|
|XBL Gamertag:||infused Josh|
|Social Media and Links|
Joshua-Lee "Joshh" Sheppard is a Flex player for Red Reserve EU.
Joshua started playing Battlefield at the age of 11. He then moved onto Call of Duty, still as a casual player, for half a year before finally playing GameBattles on PS3. Two years of grinding later, he switched to the Xbox 360 and discovered Decerto during Call of Duty: Black Ops. After being inspired by video footage of LAN events, Joshh decided to attend one himself and he's been hooked ever since.
Black Ops III
Joshh and his teammates were picked up by newly rebranded Splyce at the beginning of December 2015 and the team was able to qualify for the 2016 EU CWL Stage 1 Regular Season at the 2016 EU CWL Pro Division Qualifying Invitational Tournament. This put his team in the first official European pro league and allowed him to play full time. Splyce would finish top three in many events over the year, but was unable to take first place. After a few roster changes, they finally were able to win Gfinity Summer Masters 2016. This event win propelled Splyce to a historic second place performance at the 2016 Call of Duty World League Championship in September.
- Joshh's favourite Call of Duty to date has been "without a doubt" Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- Joshh's favourite career moment so far has been beating OpTic Gaming at EGL 8, coming back from being 3-1 down in the Grand Finals.
- Joshh and his teammates on Splyce were the first European players to reach the grand finals of a Call of Duty Championship.
- Joshh has won the most prize money of anyone in Europe.
|2017-12-10||9 - 12th||2018 CWL Dallas Open||Red Reserve EU|
|2017-08-13||9 - 12th||2017 Call of Duty World League Championship||$25,000||Epsilon eSports|
|2017-07-30||13 - 16th||2017 CWL Global Pro League Stage 2||$12,500||Epsilon eSports|
|2017-06-25||1st||2017 CWL Sheffield Open||$10,000||Epsilon eSports|
|2017-06-18||3rd||2017 CWL Anaheim Open||$32,000||Epsilon eSports|
- April 22nd, Joshh Splyce - Call of Duty® World League Presented by PlayStation 4 with Call of Duty