|MLG CoD League Season 3 Regular Season|
|Organizer||Major League Gaming|
|Number of Teams||12|
|Location & Dates|
|Country|| North America|
The MLG CoD League Season 3 was an online league hosted by MLG.
Game Types and Maps
- Domination: Freight, Octane, Sovereign, Strikezone
- Search and Destroy: Freight, Octane, Warhawk, Sovereign
- Blitz: Freight, Octane, Warhawk
- Only the 48 players who qualified for Season 3 can be picked up. Players that didn't qualify can enter the draft at which point they can become starters on the team that picks them.
- Team Owners own the league spot.
- Teams are allowed to drop only 1 player. Any players that leave the team after that must file for Free Agency. If they do not, they keep their spot on the roster.
- All transactions must go through MLG and are not official until they are approved.
- Teams will have the opportunity to draft players to complete an eight team roster(Four Starters/Four Subs).
Rule changes were done to stablilize roster changing. For a complete list of the new rules, you can visit here: MLG Rule Changes
1 Most Wanted aquired Radius Gaming's roster.
2 Noble eSports aquired Elevate's roster.
Regular Season Matches