|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||August 3, 1986 (age 32)|
|Social Media & Links|
Black Ops 2
Tom started playing video games around the age of 5 and has been competitively playing games since early 2003. He won over 40 major LAN events and five MLG National Championships in Halo. With the downfall of Halo eSports at the end of 2012, Ogre 2 made the switch to Black Ops 2 with the plan to compete at Call of Duty Championship 2013. His team, RAGE, lost in Losers Bracket Round 2 of MLG Winter Championship 2013, but was able to qualify for the event through Black Ops 2 League Play. The team only managed one map win and placed 17-32nd at Call of Duty Championship 2013.
OGRE2 revived the Final Boss name from his Halo days for the Ghosts season. He competed in a few more events but he never placed well. He then retired from gaming in March after failing to qualify for Call of Duty Championship 2014. He started playing Halo competitively again in late 2014.
- He has a twin brother, Dan "OGRE1" Ryan, who is also a retired professional gamer.
- His name OGRE was randomly generated. But he became OGRE2 because he was born second to his twin brother OGRE1.
- Most successful console gamer (in regards to tournament placings/wins/wins in different game titles).
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2014-03-09||13 - 16||Call of Duty Championship 2014 US Regional Final||FB|
|2014-01-19||2||$ 750||eBash Ghosts January Tournament||FB|
|2014-01-05||25 - 28||UMG Philadelphia 2014||FB|
|2013-11-24||57 - 72||MLG Fall Championship 2013||BtH|
|2013-04-07||25 - 32||Call of Duty Championship 2013||RAGE|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.