|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||August 3, 1986 (age 33)|
|Social Media & Links|
Black Ops 2
Tom started playing video games around the age of 5 and has been competitively playing games since early 2003. He won over 40 major LAN events and five MLG National Championships in Halo. With the downfall of Halo eSports at the end of 2012, Ogre 2 made the switch to Black Ops 2 with the plan to compete at Call of Duty Championship 2013. His team, RAGE, lost in Losers Bracket Round 2 of MLG Winter Championship 2013, but was able to qualify for the event through Black Ops 2 League Play. The team only managed one map win and placed 17-32nd at Call of Duty Championship 2013.
OGRE2 revived the Final Boss name from his Halo days for the Ghosts season. He competed in a few more events but he never placed well. He then retired from gaming in March after failing to qualify for Call of Duty Championship 2014. He started playing Halo competitively again in late 2014.
- He has a twin brother, Dan "OGRE1" Ryan, who is also a retired professional gamer.
- His name OGRE was randomly generated. But he became OGRE2 because he was born second to his twin brother OGRE1.
- Most successful console gamer (in regards to tournament placings/wins/wins in different game titles).
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2014-03-09||13 - 16|
Call of Duty Championship 2014 US Regional Final
eBash Ghosts January Tournament
|2014-01-05||25 - 28|
UMG Philadelphia 2014
|2013-11-24||57 - 72|
MLG Fall Championship 2013
|2013-04-07||25 - 32|
Call of Duty Championship 2013
- October 28, Undisputed FPS Champion Leads The Florida Mutineers with Florida Mutineers on YouTube
- November 3, OGRE2 explains how they chose Florida Mutineers Call of Duty roster with Calum Patterson on Dexerto
- January 21, Florida Mutineers on preparing for 2020 Call of Duty League season, slide canceling in Modern Warfare with Amanda Zelauskas on Dot Esports
The following pages redirect here.