Red Reserve is a gaming entertainment brand, best known for their roots in the Call of Duty sniping community.
World War II
Red Reserve EU entered the new Call of Duty with an all new roster built with some of Europe's best talent, the new roster consisted of the players; Rated, Zer0, Joshh and Joee. Red Reserve EU was looking very solid in the online 2k's leading up to the first event of the year with several Top finishes and a 2k win to their name. But when it came to the CWL Dallas Open their performance seemed a little lack luster, they finished their pool in second place just behind Team Kaliber, which would pit them up against OpTic Gaming in their first match of the winners bracket. Red Reserve EU would end up losing 3-1 to OpTic Gaming and unfortunately were later knocked out by Rise Nation 3-0, Finishing with a Top 12 placing.
Red Reserve EU went back home to Europe and stepped it up into overdrive such that when CWL New Orleans came around they would be more prepared for their competition. Their practice seemed to pay off as CWL New Orleans arrived and Red Reserve EU came out swinging. Having placed 3rd in their pool after losing close matches against Luminosity Gaming and Rise Nation they would be placed in the losers bracket of the competition. Red Reserve EU would come out hot in their loser bracket matches and tear through the likes of Mindfreak, OpTic Gaming and FaZe Clan; Eventually finishing 4th after a close five game series against Rise Nation.
Red Reserve EU would enter the CWL Pro League Stage 1 as the more favored European team, they would end up finishing with a respectable 9-5 record, defeating teams such as OpTic Gaming and Echo Fox.
As the CWL Atlanta Open arrived Red Reserve EU looked as deadly as ever, with much upset potential against top teams. Sadly Red Reserve EU would again have a poor pool play showing and would finish pools in 3rd place, placing them in the loser's bracket. Somehow Red Reserve EU turned things around and would go on to make the greatest losers bracket run so far in World War II. They would go on to defeat top tier teams such as FaZe Clan, Team Kaliber, OpTic Gaming, Team EnVyUs aswell as Luminosity Gaming to put themselves in the Grand Finals. But sadly after a very long day of matches Red Reserve EU would come up short against the dominant team that is Rise Nation finishing with a well deserved 2nd place.
- February 3, Parasite announces that he, Swarley, LlamaGod, and Pacman will not be representing the Red Reserve NA after 2017 CWL Atlanta Open. 
- February 12, Parasite, Swarley, LlamaGod, and Pacman leave.
- February 15, Orbit eSport merges with Red Reserve NA. Joee, Rated, Urban, and Zer0 join and form Red Reserve EU. 
- February 15th, Orbit eSport merges with Red Reserve. Joee, Rated, Urban, and Zer0 join and form Red Reserve EU.
- February 25th, Rated leaves.
- February 27th, Niall and Seany join. Zer0 leaves.
- May 18, Rated rejoins. Niall leaves.
- August 22nd, Rated leaves.
- August 30th, Urban leaves.
- August 31st, Seany leaves.
- September 16th, Joshh joins. Rated and Zer0 rejoin.
||Chief Executive Officer
||Chief Operations Officer
||COD Team Manager
Red Reserve's first logo (Dec 2014 - Jun 2016)
Red Reserve's second logo (Jun 2016 - May 2018)