|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||December 16, 1993 (age 25)|
|XBL Gamertag||Shaarp tK|
|Social Media & Links|
Brandon "Sharp" Rodgers has been playing video games since he was 5 years old. Starting out with Mario Bros and Donkey Kong, Brandon would later get into competitive gaming at 10 years old with Halo 2 and Xbox Live, after being taught by his older brother Travis Rodgers on how to play the game. From starting clans and playing on GameBattles he soon found himself playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with friends and family. Through the years 2007-2008, he slowly progressed in the ladders of skill. By 2009, Brandon had his 1st Pro Placing winning the MLG National Championship 2009 with Xtravagant.
A Career in the Making
Sharp would continue to play throughout multiple titles on some illustrious teams. He would place 1st in the MLG Online National Championship with Team EnVyUs during Modern Warfare 2. Later, Brandon would play with teams Team FeaR and Icons during the Call of Duty: Black Ops season. Here he would hit a rough patch, with his highest placing coming at MLG Raleigh 2011, with a top 8 finish. After a small break during Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Sharp would continue to grind, rejoining Team FeaR for the start of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season. After a 5th place finish at the Call of Duty Championship 2013, Sharp would play on Mullet Nation and vVv Gaming, before finally receiving an invitation to join an emerging organization in the Call of Duty competitive scene; Team Kaliber. Team Kaliber would break onto the scene with the roster of Sharp, Goonjar, Theory, and Neslo and take Black Ops 2 by storm, finishing in the top 4 of every event they attended for the rest of the season.
The Back Bone of tK
Sharp would stay on the team going into the Call of Duty: Ghosts Season. Through several team changes, the captain would become the only constant fans would see on the roster. Team Kaliber would continue to place well, coming in second at both the MLG Fall Championship 2013 and UMG Philadelphia 2014. After placing 3rd at the Call of Duty Championship 2014: US Regional Final, Team Kaliber would fall short of expectation at the Call of Duty Championship 2014, finishing in the top 16 the teams lowest placing since forming the year before. Team Kaliber would then pick up Apathy after FormaL left the team to join FaZe Black. Sharp and the team would finish 7th at UGC Niagara 2014, with EU player MadCat filling in for Apathy. After struggling, Team Kaliber would finally ignite the spark at the MLG X Games Invitational 2014. Here, Sharp's squad would show dominance, finally defeating Evil Geniuses for the first time, and would face OpTic Gaming in the grand finals. Here, they went headed to head, taking the match all the way to a map 5 Search and Destroy on Sovereign. Team Kaliber would fall just short, and Sharp would become one of the first Call of Duty silver medalists. After the MLG X Games Invitational 2014 Team Kaliber had to play until the last day of the MLG CoD League Season 2, by beating out VexX Gaming by one game. With the 11th seed at MLG Anaheim 2014, Sharp and the team still were going into Anaheim hoping for a top four finish. Despite close games, they 3-0'd Epsilon eSports but lost in a 3-0 matter to Team EnVyUs and then lost again in their next match to TCM Gaming to finish in the 8th-11th spot. After Anaheim, Apathy left tK to reunite with his former teammates at FaZe Clan so tK returned to the original four and grabbed Theory After Anaheim, Sharp played incredible to ensure a 1st place finish at AEL Dallas 2014 and earned himself MVP of the event, beating out Team Curse and FaZe defeating Apathy his former teammate. At Gfinity 3 Sharp and the team finished T8, while losing to OpTic Nation. Sharp and Team Kaliber failed to place in the Top 8 of the MLG CoD League Season 3 Standings and thus were not eligible to compete at MLG CoD League Season 3 Playoffs, the last national event for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- He won the MLG National Championship 2009 with Xtravagant.
- Sharp took home the Silver Medal at the first ever MLG X Games Invitational 2014 in Austin, Texas.
- Sharp has been the only player to stay on Team Kaliber since it was created, finally leaving the competitive team in May 2016.
- His favorite teammate that he has played with is Moho.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2018-03-11||49 - 64||CWL Atlanta Open 2018||Ascendant|
|2018-01-14||33 - 40||CWL New Orleans Open 2018||PURE|
|2017-12-10||33 - 40||CWL Dallas Open 2018||PURE|
|2016-04-01||NQ||NA CWL Pro Division 2016 Stage 1 Relegation||tK|
|2016-02-14||9 - 16||UMG South Carolina 2016 Champion Tournament||tK|
- October 24, Gunnar CoD LAN Pro Player Interview - Sharp with Gunnar on YouTube
- January 5, UMG Philly Interview with Sharp tk after eliminating nV with 360 Icons on YouTube
- March 10, Interview with Sharp from Team Kaliber at MLG US COD Champs 2014 with ReadyUp Gaming on YouTube
- April 8, eSports Report - Interview with Sharp - April 8, 2014 with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- April 24, eSports Report - Interview with Sharp - April 24, 2014 with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- May 29, eSports Report - Sharp Interview - May 29th 2014 with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- July 27, Hey guys, Sharp here! AMA from AEL Dallas! with r/CoDCompetitive on Reddit
- August 2, Sharp of Team Kaliber hopeful for a strong G3 campaign with Dexerto on YouTube
- September 4, Warrior or Not: SHARP with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- November 30, Sharp tK Interview - MLG Columbus with GammaGamersTV on YouTube
- February 20, Sharp Interview Post WR1 Victory AW Pro League Season 1 Championship with Major League Gaming on YouTube
- May 16, UMG Cali Sharp Interview with Dexerto on YouTube
- June 29, TK Sharp Interview & Major Storylines for S3 (eSports Report - June 29th, 2015) with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- August 10, Does Sharp Know Sharp? with Dexerto on YouTube
- January 29, Sharp Team Kaliber - Call of Duty® World League with Call of Duty on YouTube
- January 11, Sharp on the Struggles of Competing:"I feel like I'm abandoning my fans" with , and on Dexerto
- February 18, KiLLa, Sharp, MiRx, and Neslo sign with Ascendant Gaming by Preston Byers on Dot Esports
The following pages redirect here.