" Schmale is a SMG Support for Gen.G
Spacely started playing video games at the age of four with his older brother on the Nintendo 64. He first got into Call of Duty around the release of Modern Warfare 2 and started playing competitively for the first time with the release of Black Ops 1. Spacely first placed pro during Black Ops 1 at MLG Columbus 2011 on the PlayStation 3 at the age of 13, making him the youngest professional Call of Duty player. With the release of Black Ops 2, Spacely found early success with the game, helping UNiTE Gaming secure top 8 finishes at Chicago, MLG Dallas, and online the Machinima FragCup. Spacely went on to lead FaZe Clan's competitive team up until the release of Call of Duty Ghosts where he has signed with VanQuish.
- Spacely was the youngest Call of Duty pro ever, placing pro at the age of 14.
- Spacely got his alias from a Wiz Khalifa song.
- Spacely credits gaming with keeping him out of trouble growing up.
SpaceLy at COD Champs in 2018
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.