|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||July 3, 1992 (age 27)|
|Social Media & Links|
Tyler "TeePee" Polchow is a retired Call of Duty player. He is currently a desk analyst for the Call of Duty League. He is known for his roles on teams such as Leverage, compLexity, Evil Geniuses and Team EnVyUs, and is a 2014 World Champion.
Tyler first started making waves during the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 season when he joined Leverage and formed what would become the most loyal duo in Call of Duty history with Patrick "Aches" Price. After two solid showings at both the MLG Online and LAN National Championships he had a bit of a disappointing finishing with the Old Spice 10k.
After taking a bit of a break in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 due to lack of support from the developers, he was looking to come back strong with the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops. Still sporting the Leverage team name but now under the Quantic brand, they came out blazing winning the first two MLG tournaments. However, after that it seemed the team leveled off a bit picking up only one more win in TeePee's home state of California at MLG Anaheim. What came next, however, most probably wouldn't have figured. Going into Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the team transitioned over to the compLexity brand. Teepee along with the rest of his team had a few decent showings but not what they were expecting. Going into the MLG Spring Championship the roster got an update keeping TeePee with his long time teammate Aches and Crimsix, who joined at the beginning of the season, and adding Clayster. This is where they reached their true success winning 6 of the last 7 tournaments to close out Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
With a new game in Call of Duty: Ghosts came much of the same for Teepee and his teammates. They were able to win the first three major tournaments, one being at MLG Fall Championship another at UMG Philadelphia and another at Call of Duty Championship 2014. Following UMG Philadelphia, his teammates along with most players in the community have proclaimed TeePee the best player currently in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Going into Call of Duty Championship 2014. compLexity were the team to beat with everyone expecting them to win and they did exactly that, taking home 1st place and the $100,000 prize money. compLexity then move into the next event which was UGC Niagara which would be the final time we would see the compLexity play under that name because the team was bought by Evil Geniuses. With TeePee and his teammates playing up a new origination Evil Geniuses everyone was expecting then to continue their winning run and take MLG X Games Invitational. However it wasn't to but be lose to Team KaLiBeR in the semi finals and then beating EnVyUs to take the Bronze medal.
TeePee and the team then finished 1st in the MLG CoD League Season 2 to take the number 1 seed going into MLG Anaheim. TeePee and the team go back to winning ways at MLG Anaheim take 1st place and the event beating OpTic Gaming in the final. TeePee then when to Gfinity III to get back into the winning ways however the team fails to make it into the money only finishing in 5th/8th . TeePee and the team then annotation that they wouldn't be attending UMG Dallas 2014 due to fact that Karma was becoming a father. The team went through a period of change after internal conflict between Karma and the rest of the squad. Karma left the team and Dedo replaced him. At the end of Ghosts, the team decided to all go their separate ways, ending their time together as the most successful Call of Duty team in history.
After the EG team disbanded, TeePee and his former EG team mate, Karma, joined MBoZe and ProoFy on OpTic Nation. The team placed 7th-8th at their first event, the MLG Columbus Open. They then started Season 1 of the MLG Pro League but struggled mightily after losing their first 12 games. At this time, MBoZe stepped down from the team. TeePee then became the team captain and added European player Swanny to the team but they failed to improve on their MLG Columbus placing as they placed 9th-12th at UMG Orlando. They failed to qualify for the S1 playoffs as they finished the season in last place with a record of 12-32. The team then replaced Swanny and ProoFy with Karma's old team mates, Killa and MiRx, for the upcoming Call of Duty Championship and Season 2 of the MLG Pro League. At the 2015 Call of Duty Championship, the team placed in a disappointing 13th-16th place after losing both of their bracket matches on Saturday of the event.
In April, after the OpTic Nation team continued to fail, TeePee was traded to Team EnVy during the post-Champs rostermania. The team consisted of Saints, TeePee, ProoFy and Loony.
Black Ops III
At the beginning of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III season, TeePee announced that he will be playing on Team EnVyUs alongside JKap, SlasheR, and duo ACHES. After qualifying for Stage 1 of the Call of Duty World League, TeePee played with EnVyUs until him and ACHES were dropped off the team after the Stage 1 playoffs, finishing 5th in the Stage 1 Regular Season. He then went to go join Luminosity Gaming alongside Crowder, SpaceLy, and Saints. TeePee joined the team at the start of Stage 2 of the CWL. Sadly on May 24, 2016; TeePee announced that he would be retiring from competing in competitive Call of Duty.
TeePee has stayed within the Call of Duty esports community most notably working as an analyst for the Call of Duty World League. After casting with the CWL for the 2017 season, TeePee joined OpTic Gaming as coach for the 2018 season.
Notable Events Casted/Hosted
- MLG Anaheim Open 2016
- MLG Orlando Open 2016
- 2017 CWL Las Vegas Open
- 2017 CWL Atlanta Open
- 2017 CWL Dallas Open
- 2017 CWL Global Pro League Stage 1
- 2017 CWL Global Pro League Relegation
- 2017 CWL Anaheim Open
- 2017 CWL Global Pro League Stage 2
- 2017 CWL NA Last Chance Qualifier
- 2017 Call of Duty World League Championship
- TeePee teamed with ACHES for over 3½ years, they were the longest running duo ever in professional Call of Duty. After about an 8 month break of teaming together they joined forces again, this time they teamed for about 3½ months under TCM Gaming and then for 6 months under Team EnVyUs after a 2 month break of teaming.
- TeePee was one of six players to be a part of the compLexity/Evil Geniuses dynasty; winning a total of 14 events with/during this dynasty.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
Call of Duty World League Championship 2019
|2019-08-01||3 - 4|
Modern Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay Premiere
|2019-07-21||7 - 8||$ 18,750|
CWL Pro League 2019 Playoffs
Modern Warfare Gunfight 2v2 Reveal
|2019-07-05||1 - 2||$ 84,375|
CWL Pro League 2019
- October 25, eSportsLive Network "EGL 8 Leverage Interview" with eSportsLive Network on YouTube
- March 16, compLexityINSIDER "Interview with TuQuick and TeePee - MLG Winter Championship 2013" by compLexity on YouTube
- April 5, compLexityINSIDER "coL.TeePee Pre-Event Interview - Call of Duty Championship 2013" by compLexity on YouTube
- April 6, compLexityINSIDER "coL ACHES / TeePee Post Day 1 Interview - COD Championship 2013" by compLexity on YouTube
- July 1, GameSpot eSports "compLexity Crimsix and Teepee talk about playing IcoNs Impact" by GameSport eSports on YouTube
- July 8, Cyber Sports Network "MLG Anaheim coL TeePee Interview" by Cyber Sports Network on YouTube
- August 10, Interview with @coL_Clayster and @coL_TeePee on Team @compLexityLive with Dexerto on YouTube
- November 27, Mantrousse "MLG Columbus 2013 - INTERVIEWS: coL TeePee and coL MrX" by Mantrousse on YouTube
- March 5, Scott "Gandhi" Lussier "Youtube Interview" by Gandhi on YouTube
- April 3, Major League Gaming "eSports Report - TeePee Interview" by MLG on YouTube
- May 16, Reddit AMA - Part 1 with Evil Geniuses on YouTube
- May 19, Reddit AMA - Part 2 with Evil Geniuses on YouTube
- May 19, Gamers Read Mean Tweets | UGC Niagara with UMG Gaming on YouTube
- May 20, Reddit AMA - Part 3 with Evil Geniuses on YouTube
- June 25, Top 5 Call of Duty Plays from MLG Anaheim 2014 by MLG on YouTube
- October 21, Major League Gaming "EG's Crimsix and TeePee Interview" by MLG on YouTube
- February 26, OpTic Nation vs Team Revenge - Post Game Interview - (MLG Pro League Relegation - Feb 26th 2015) with MLG on YouTube
- May 7, TeePee Confident For Gfinity Spring Masters with Dexerto on YouTube
- May 16, EnVyUs Teepee UMG Cali Interview with Dexerto on YouTube
- May 30, Complexity - The Decline of the Best Call of Duty Team by Spawn Trapped on YouTube
- October 16, Teepee Interview at MLG World Finals with Dexerto on YouTube
- July 3, Dexerto - Tyler 'Teep' Polchow CoD Retirement Interview by Dexerto on YouTube
- January 13, OpTic Teep Interview at CWL NOLA MLG New Orleans 2018 with Dexerto on YouTube
- May 30, 5 years ago today, the compLexity dynasty was born at MLG Anaheim 2013 by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- December 19, TeePee returns to OpTic as coach for Call of Duty: WWII by Jamie Villanueva on Dot Esports
- June 10, The MOST RUTHLESS Team in History - Complexity Documentary by Dexerto on YouTube
- August 19, Top 10 Call of Duty players of all time following last ever CoD Champs by Calum Patterson on Dexerto
- August 19, The 22 players to have won a Call of Duty World Championship by Joe Craven on Dexerto
- December 11, TeePee & Vivid's team win $250,000 Modern Warfare streamer invitational by Connor Bennett on Dexerto
- January 29, Maven and TeePee reveal plans to fix Call of Duty League event issues by Brad Norton on Dexerto
- February 12, CDL LONDON: CHICAGO HUNTSMEN REIGN SUPREME!! HARDPOINTS - EPISODE 4 by TeePee on YouTube
- February 19, Huntsmen Vs FaZe: Which Team Will Come out on Top?!? Hardpoints - Episode 5 by TeePee on YouTube
- February 20, Maven, TeePee and HECZ discuss Ninja's tweet & Call of Duty League | Eavesdrop Podcast Ep 55 by H3CZ on YouTube
- March 4, Rostermania, LA Home Series and Censor's Dad Said What?!? Hardpoints - Episode 7 by TeePee on YouTube
The following pages redirect here.
- compLexity Welcomes Call of Duty web.archive.org
- compLexity picks up ex-Quantic.Leverage Team fraggednation.com
- We're transferring our player contracts to OpTic and passing the buyout compensation along to the players. reddit.com
- compLexity Sells COD Squad to Evil Geniuses complexitygaming.com
- CHANGES TO THE CALL OF DUTY TEAM luminosity.gg
- Vision - Season 4: Episode 10 - "New Addition" youtube.com
- LUMINOSITY GAMING ADDS NAMELESS gamurs.com
- Gfinity Team Page cwl.gfinityesports.com
- TeePee's Tweet twitter.com