|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Social Media & Links|
Wolf started playing video games at a very young age of two years old. He would sit on his dad's lap and play Tomb Raider all day. Wolf fell in love with First Person Shooter games when Halo: Combat Evolved was released on the Xbox. Wolf started playing competitively in Halo 2 and Halo 3, but was too young to travel at the time, so he competed in online tournaments and PCL's. After seeing no success with Halo, Wolf then proceeded to switch over to the Call of Duty franchise with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. By the time of Call of Duty: Black Ops, Wolf started seeing progression winning Game Battles tournaments and has stuck with Call of Duty ever since.
- Wolf got his alias from a random Xbox generated gamertag that has a lot of numbers in it, which eventually got shortened to "imawolf" which then got shortened again to just "Wolf".
- Wolf's favorite Call of Duty title is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Wolf's younger brother is Demented that also currently competes in competitive Call of Duty and was on a variety of teams with his brother in past titles.
- Wolf's most memorable moment in competitive Call of Duty was winning his first LAN tournament G4G and getting the huge five foot check. Then Wolf's team told Wolf he was the Most Valuable Player and let him keep the check and now the check hangs on his wall as a constant reminder of why Wolf plays competitively.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2015-10-18||25 - 28||MLG World Finals 2015||Mutiny|
|2015-07-12||9 - 12||UMG Dallas 2015||ROD|
|2015-05-24||5 - 6||MES Detroit 20K||StDx|
|2015-05-17||13 - 16||UMG California 2015||Bz|
|2015-04-26||5||$ 1,000||UGC Niagara 2015||Bz|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found