|Country of Birth||United States|
|Social Media & Links|
Demented started playing video games at the age of seven on Halo 2 for the original Xbox under the gamertag "SN1P1N PR0" because of his brother, Wolf. Demented started out playing Halo all the way until he got into competitive Call of Duty late in the end of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. What got Demented into competitive Call of Duty was his brother, Wolf. Both Demented and Wolf watched competitive Halo together, and was fascinated by a well known player on the team Status Quo at the time known as Ace. Ace went to Demented's high school, so that inspired him even more to compete. Demented's brother, Wolf, started playing competitive Call of Duty during Call of Duty: Black Ops and that got Demented picking up the controller after his brother at the end of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- Demented's favorite moment was being down zero to two in a best of 3 series of Losers Championship bracket against FaZe and brought it back to win a one versus three clutch by himself in the last map to win the series three to two knocking FaZe out of the tournament.
- Demented's favorite Call of Duty title is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2017-06-18||41 - 48||CWL Anaheim Open 2017||AES|
|2017-03-19||33 - 40||CWL Dallas Open 2017||Natural|
|2017-02-12||33 - 40||CWL Atlanta Open 2017||DREA|
|2016-12-18||37 - 44||CWL Las Vegas Open 2017||Insomnia|
|2016-10-29||2||$ 600||eBash BO3 Finale||UnForgiven|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found