|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||January 20, 1994 (age 26)|
|XBL Gamertag||FaZe Enab1e|
|Social Media & Links|
As a former professional Halo player for team Status Quo throughout the MLG cycle of Halo 3, Enable has worked his way to the top of the Call of Duty scene throughout the four seasons of Call of Duty: Ghosts. After originally competing under Team Primal alongside other former Halo pros including FormaL, Enable has seen time with Team Curse and Team JusTus is currently playing with FaZe Clan. Throughout his time competing in Call of Duty Ghosts, Enable obtained many T8 finishes with Curse and JusTus. Into the start of Advanced Warfare and the 2015 competitive year, Enable saw more success with JusTus at UMG Orlando with a T4 finish. Recognizing his success and his talent from Halo transferring over to CoD, Aches announced he and Enable would be LF 2 under the FaZe Pro team to compete at CoD Champs that year. Slasher and Parasite found a home on that team, and while it may not have been a comfortable home, FaZe took 3rd place at the Call of Duty Championship despite all the doubt that surrounded them. Following the tournament, Enable and Slasher decided to add Huke and ZooMaa to the roster, rivaling none other than the ever so dominant OpTic Gaming.
- Enable began his eSports career as a Halo competitor, who had won 4 events in two different Halo games.
- Enable is sponsored by Red Bull.
- Enable has won events on Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, World War II, and Black Ops 4
- Enable is the second competitive FPS player to win a major LAN event in both Halo and Call of Duty. He earned this distinction on May 3, 2015, when he won ESWC 2015 with OpTic Gaming.
- Enable is missing the majority of his thumb on his right hand. He states in this video that when he was two years old, he stuck his thumb into the chain of a workout bike while it was moving, which severed his thumb.
- Enable was the MLG Pro League 2015 Season 1 Most Improved Player of the Season. He was also on the All Cod League First Team.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2020-02-09||5 - 6|
Call of Duty League 2020 Week 2 - London
Call of Duty World League Championship 2019
|2019-07-21||5 - 6||$ 43,750|
CWL Pro League 2019 Playoffs
|2019-07-05||3 - 4||$ 86,875|
CWL Pro League 2019
CWL Pro League 2019
- October 20, UMG Dallas - Interview with @enable_ with Dexerto on YouTube
- May 11, Curse Enable AMA with r/CoDCompetitive on Reddit
- August 2, Curse Enable on G3 expections and Halo heritage with Dexerto on YouTube
- August 3, Enable and Burnsoff admit tough G3 roster complications with Dexerto on YouTube
- September 19, Lightning Round with Enable with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- November 25, Enable AMA with r/CoDCompetitive on Reddit
- March 10, Enable & Aches Post WR3 Win - North American Championships with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- May 7, Enable Relishing OpTic Opportunity at Gfinity Spring Masters with Dexerto on YouTube
- May 18, OpTic Gaming's Magnificent Month of May by Scott Duwe on Red Bull
- August 2, FaZe Defeats OpTic in Gfinity Summer Championships by Scott Duwe on Red Bull
- February 5, Enable FaZe Clan - Call of Duty® World League with Call of Duty on YouTube
- March 1, Enable AMA with r/CoDCompetitive on Reddit
- August 5, Faze Enable talks about the win MLG Orlando Open 2016 Day 1 with MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- January 11, FaZe Clan’s Enable “The Hardest Team We Played Were eUnited” with Mike Kent on Dexerto
- March 13, CoD Pro Enable Talks About Losing His Thumb in Latest Video by Mike Kent on Dexerto
- March 19, Magnified: Enable by MajorLeagueGaming on YouTube
- July 6, CWL Global Pro League's "Hot Mic" talk show - Week 2 - Stage 2 - Group Blue with Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- July 12, Scuf Gaming CWL Global Pro League Stage 2 Group Blue Team of the Week by Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- August 25, Enable-Becoming an Esports Superstar with Dexerto on YouTube
- January 14, EG Enable Interview After Evil Geniuses Qualify For CWL Stage 1 at CWL NOLA MLG New Orleans 2018 with Dexerto on YouTube
- March 9, MLG Hot Mic with ACHES, NAMELESS, Enable & Apathy | CWL Atlanta Open with Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- May 14, MLG Hot Mic with Attach, Enable & Skrapz | CWL Pro League with Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- December 10, Call of Duty: 100 Thieves players reflect on disappointing CWL Las Vegas performance by Connor Bennett on Dexerto
- May 7, ENABLE: “TO GET THE FIRST EVER CHIP FOR 100 THIEVES… IT FEELS AMAZING” with Jacob Hale on Jinx
- July 17, Talking to 100T Enable about CWL Playoffs and the future of CoD esports with Lucas Chillerón on Daily Esports
- July 19, Hot Mic | CWL Finals from Miami! with Call of Duty World League on YouTube
- September 4, Bad Moon Talent launches, signs Call of Duty players by Eva Martinello on Esports Insider
- September 29, Best moments in FaZe: Part 1 by Attach on Twitter
- September 29, Best moments in FaZe: Part 2 by Attach on Twitter
- October 21, Welcome to Seattle. by Call of Duty Seattle on Twitter
- October 21, Seattle reveals Call of Duty League lineup featuring Karma and Octane by Justin Binkowski on Dot Esports
- October 31, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tips from Call of Duty League Pros by James Mattone on Call of Duty League
- November 8, Enable: Run It Up by Ian Wyatt on Call of Duty League
- December 13, How to watch the Call of Duty Mobile Creator Challenge by Wasif Ahmed on Dot Esports
- January 1, What's your New Year's resolution? See what some of our pro players are aiming for in 2020. with Call of Duty League on Twitter
- January 22, What Else Would You Compete In? | Player Interview 2 with Seattle Surge on YouTube
- February 7, Eye of the Storm | Episode 1: First Blood by Seattle Surge on YouTube
- February 17, Enable on getting benched: “This was kind of a wake-up call” by George Geddes on Dot Esports
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found