|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Country of Birth||United States|
|XBL Gamertag||dT Sender|
|Social Media & Links|
Sender started playing the Call of Duty series back in 2008 on Call of Duty 4, and started looking into competitive gaming in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 when pub stomping kills became to easy for him. Sender first started out playing Search & Destroy only on GameBattles Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops team ladders. With the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Sender started playing MLG variant and started attending local LAN's in the New Jersey area where he had to compete with players such as MBoZe, Saint, Methodz, Fluff, and many more high profile opponents. Sender started to become well known while apart of TEC & Clock Work. In Call of Duty: Ghosts, Sender helped lead aDversity to a top 10 finish at MLG Fall Championship.
- Sender's first video game was Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.
- Sender's favorite moment is beating VanQuish 3-0 at UMG Dallas.
- Sender's favorite Call of Duty game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
|Recent Tournament Results (View All)|
|2019-05-05||13 - 16||CWL London 2019||E6|
|2019-03-17||5 - 6||$ 15,000||CWL Fort Worth 2019||E6|
|2019-01-20||Q||CWL Pro League 2019 Qualifier||E6|
|2018-12-09||29 - 32||CWL Las Vegas Open 2019||E6|
|2018-08-19||17 - 24||$ 12,500||Call of Duty World League Championship 2018||E6|
- January 13th, Interview with Sender - (eSports Report - Jan 13th 2015) - with MajorLeagueGaming
- December 4th, Columbus Open Recap - Sender Interview (eSports Report - Dec 4th 2014) - with MajorLeagueGaming
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found